November 5-7, 2018
School of Earth & Environment
University of Leeds, UK
A 3-day workshop aimed at early post-graduate students and post-doctoral researchers*, this workshop will include a combination of informal lectures and practical exercises.
Covered topics include:
- InSAR Theory
- SAR data access and preprocessing
- Differential interferometry
- Interferogram creation and unwrapping
- Atmospheric effects & corrections
- Time series analysis
- Displacement field modelling
- InSAR-related pitfalls and caveats
- Sentinel-1 data processing
- GAMMA, ISCE & STaMPS software
*Basic Unix/Linux command line and Matlab programming familiarity are strongly recommended.
Interested? Vist the workshop application form.